What type of tricky questions can I get from the whole chapter life process in exams?
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 25th Jun, 2014, 03:22: PM
In CBSE exams, tricky questions are very less and that too will be indirectly a subject related question. From "Life Processes" you can expect questions like:
(i) When the leaves of a healthy potted plant coated with petroleum jelly, how will it affect the plant?
(ii) What will be the effect of breathing when a person is working on treadmill in gymnasium?
(iii) Why lungs do not collapse during respiration?
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 26th Jun, 2014, 08:39: AM
- Explain the process of ATP formation.
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- Solve this
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number