What type of drug is penicillin?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jun, 2016, 11:45: AM
Penicillin is a type of antibiotic. It is a narrow-spectrum antibiotic, produced from micro-organism and effective in killing other harmful micro-organisms.
Answered by | 22nd Jun, 2016, 01:45: PM
- Application of organic and inorganic compoundsin the following area/field,like1.In medicine (therapy)2.In agriculture.3.Defance/warfare/lastly 4.Textile industries.(briefly for 10 std student )
- WHY COLLOIDAL GOLD IS USE AS INTERMUSCULAR INJECTION ?
- How antiseptics differ from disinfectants?
- Name the chemicals responsible for the antiseptic property in dettol.
- Name one substance that acts as both Antiseptic and Disinfectant?
- Which Antibiotic is used in the treatment of Typhoid fever?
- Give an example of a Tranquilizer.
- What is Aspirin?
- What are oral-contraceptives? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number