what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
Asked by baral73 | 25th Aug, 2019, 06:57: PM
The weathering of rocks is a physical change.
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Aug, 2019, 09:23: PM
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
- what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
- What are the reasons behind the states of matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number