What translation in the hydrogen spectrum would could have the same wavelength as the balmes ,n42, n=2 of the He Plus spectrum?
Asked by hemanttkumarr | 26th Jul, 2017, 07:18: PM
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 27th Jul, 2017, 03:34: PM
- The frequency of the radiation emitted when electron falls from infinity to n=1 state for he+ would be
- Kinetic energy of an electron emitted when radiation of frequency v= 1.25 x10^15 strikes the metal surface whose threshold frequency v0 = 7.25 x 10^14 is
- Name the first five series of lines that occur in the atomic spectrum of hydrogen. Indicate the region in the electromagnetic spectrum where these series occur, and give a general equation of for the wavenumber applicable to all the series.
- Find the number of spectral lines obtained when electron de-excites from 5th to the 1st energy level but no line is seen in balmer series ?
- What do you mean by spectra? What are the basic types of spectra?
- How are emission, absorption and continuous spectra different?
- Explain where the different emission lines in the hydrogen spectrum come from?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number