What sum of money bears the same ratio to ₹77.50 as ₹26.25 bears to 43.75?
Asked by neeta | 25th Jul, 2016, 03:37: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 25th Jul, 2016, 04:02: PM
- Apples, Pineapples & Grapes are used in a 11:9:4 ratio to make a fruit salad. If 1kg 672g of apples have been used, find out how many grams of grapes have been used to make the fruit salad.
- In a particular type of fertilizer the ratio of ammonia and potash is 2 :5. If 2 kg ammonia is mixed with 14 kg fertilizer what will be the new ratio of ammonia and potash?
- In an examination, the ratio between those who passed with distinction and those who passed is the same as the ratio between those who passed and those who appeared for the examination. If only 4 candidates passed with distinction out of the 1156 candidates who appeared, find the number of candidates who passed the exam.
- Divide Rs360 among three persons in proportion to 3:4:5
- 20 girls are accommodated in a space of 90m2. how many girls can be accommodated in a space of 22.5m2?
- express -64/112 as a rational number with denominator 7
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number