What (specifically) produces ATP in mitochondria?
Asked by shardhamore3 | 1st Jun, 2015, 08:43: PM
ATP synthase is produced through the synthesis of ATP.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Jun, 2015, 08:12: AM
- Starch means
- What is the diagram for the structure of a chloroplast ?
- How can we differentiate guard cells from any other epidermal cells?
- What are decomposers
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
- In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number