What R stands for ?
In oils & ghee?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 11th Oct, 2017, 08:52: PM
R stands for long alkyl chain attached to carbonyl carbon in the structure oil and ghee.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 12th Oct, 2017, 11:03: AM
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
- what is the bond in vanaspati ghee?
- why are carbon and carbon compounds used as fuel
- What is 'catenatation'?
- define functional group
- How can bromine help in identifying whether a given compound is saturated or unsaturated hydrocarbon?
- How can we test whether a given compound is Saturated or unsaturated?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number