What precautions will you take in your school to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
To reduce the infection of infectious diseases, following precautions can be taken in schools:
1. Drinking clean and hygienic water
2. Preventing accumulation of water in surroundings
3. Keeping the toilet neat and clean
4. Avoiding consumption of uncovered food and other eatables
5. Using a handkerchief to cover the mouth while sneezing or coughing
6. Encouraging students and their parents to take vaccinations against infectious diseases
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Mention all the principles of treatment(in points)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number