What precautions should be taken by farmers while spraying weedicides and why?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2016, 03:27: PM
The farmers should cover their nose and mouth with a piece of cloth during spraying of weedicides. This is because spraying of weedicides may affect the health of farmers.
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2016, 05:27: PM
- what are the Various ways by which we protect crops from weeds and pests
- define nutrient management
- what precautions must be taken while storing the grains
- what are the three types of crop
- what is winnowing and threshing ?
- what are kharif and rabi crops
- Are wheat grains stored in the gunny bags living? why or why not?
- if pesticides kill insects and pests, don't they harm the crop plants too?
- What is the importance of threshing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number