What precautions should be taken by farmers while spraying weedicides and why?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2016, 03:27: PM
The farmers should cover their nose and mouth with a piece of cloth during spraying of weedicides. This is because spraying of weedicides may affect the health of farmers.
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2016, 05:27: PM
- define nutrient management
- what precautions must be taken while storing the grains
- what are the three types of crop
- what is winnowing and threshing ?
- what are kharif and rabi crops
- Are wheat grains stored in the gunny bags living? why or why not?
- if pesticides kill insects and pests, don't they harm the crop plants too?
- What is the importance of threshing?
- (i) A farmer has carried out the harvest of his crop. He now wants to store these grains for a month before selling them to an appropriate buyer. What steps should he take for this?(ii) How the lowering of temperature helps in increasing the shelf-life of food?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number