What precautions should be taken while storing food grains?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Following precautions should be taken while storing food grains:
1. Grains must be dried thoroughly otherwise there are chances of rottening.
2. Grains must be stored in a place which is free of moisture.
3. In godowns, chemical used to prevent rats and insects must be used carefully in such as way that grains are not contaminated.
4. Storage places should be well-ventilated.
5. Gunny bags used to store grains must be dried properly.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number