what number should be added to 621 to make it perfect square.
Asked by ykyogeshkkumar | 22nd May, 2022, 06:38: PM
Adding 4 to 621, we get, 625 which is a square of 25
So, 4 must be added to make 621 a perfect square.
Answered by Renu Varma | 22nd May, 2022, 06:44: PM
- find the greatest 5 digit number which is a perfect square
- 151.4224 find the square root of
- Simplify 0.0441 by 0.000441
- how to use estimation method//?//??? -ridhima
- (a) Does the square root of the number 40 lie between the 6 and 7? Give reasons in support of your answer. (b) Identify all whole numbers whose square root lie between 6 and 7.
- Between which pair of whole numbers does the square root of 20 lie?
- Find the square root of 56.25, without using long division method?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number