What method is used for controlling the particulate matter?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Carbon and other particulate matter are removed by using electrostatic precipitators in chimneys. These precipitators control the amount of dust particles passing through the chimney. It is a method of dust collection that uses electrostatic forces, and consists of discharge wires and collecting plates.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is passive smoking?
- what is pollution
- what is the meaning of car pooling and how did it use full for us
- Process of testing pollution check in vehicles, explain in 50 words.
- Process of pollution check ,explain in 50 words please
- What is meant by air pollution?
- Name the different types of air pollutants? Give one example of each.
- What are the major sources of air pollutants (four)?
- What is smog? How it is formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number