What kind of chage are the followig process - Physical or chemical
Heating of Iron Rod to red hot ?
Asked by archita123 | 27th Apr, 2015, 08:35: PM
Heating a iron rod is a physical change, as when it is cooled, it can come back to its original state. That means it is a reversible physical change.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 28th Apr, 2015, 08:41: AM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number