What kind of chage are the followig process - Physical or chemical
Heating of Iron Rod to red hot ?
Asked by archita123 | 27th Apr, 2015, 08:35: PM
Heating a iron rod is a physical change, as when it is cooled, it can come back to its original state. That means it is a reversible physical change.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 28th Apr, 2015, 08:41: AM
- Question no.10
- how do we combine reactions
- What is the name given for the substance that react and form in a chemical reaction
- Which out of burning of wax and melting of wax is a chemical change ? Give reason
- Is it necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction?
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- what is chemical reaction?
- why do silver articles turn black when kept in open for a few days?
- How many types of chemical equation
- a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number