what isvhuman develope
Asked by divakarchaturvrdi34 | 16th Mar, 2021, 08:11: AM
Do you mean "What is human development"?
Human Resource Development (HRD) refers to an investment in human capital. Investment in human capital yields a return just like investment in physical capital. Highly educated, better trained and healthier people are highly productive for an economy. Human Development Report published by UNDP compares countries based on the educational level, health status and per capita income.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 17th Mar, 2021, 08:36: PM
- How can we compare different nation Or States explain
- what is human develope
- distinguish between primary sector and secondary sector by stating four points of distinction
- per capita income hides
- what do you mean by Human Develop
- what is mean by globalization
- will "let's work these out" questions come in board exam
- what are the drawbacks of money
- what are the principles of development?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number