What is wind and its causes?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Apr, 2014, 09:51: AM
Moving air is called wind. Air moves from a high pressure region to low pressure region. It is caused due to the difference in air pressure between two places.
Answered by | 30th Apr, 2014, 11:51: AM
- what is wind 🍃
- what is wind?
- Why does the wind swerve to one side instead of blowing straight?
- The speed of wind in a region suddenly increases. How do this affect the pressure in the region?
- What are Trade Winds, Monsoon Winds, and Loo ?
- what is sea breeze
- Why both polar winds and westerlies blow towards 60 degree N and 60 degree S latitude?
- (i) Why monsoon winds are known as seasonal winds?(ii) Why sea breeze blow during day?
- When we are flying a kite, then the wind coming from our back side helps. Give reason.
- Why sea breeze blow during day?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number