What is unitary method
Asked by singhaprajita7144.7sdatl | 2nd May, 2020, 09:17: AM
The unitary method:
The unitary method is a method in which you find the value of a unit(single) and then the value of a required number of units.
Price of 10 Mangoes = Rs. 100, fine the value of 6 Mangoes.
→ Price of 1 mango = 100 ÷ 10 = 10
→ Price of 6 mangoes = 10 × 6 = 60
To know more, please click on Ratio and Proportion.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 2nd May, 2020, 05:42: PM
- find the 4th proportion of 0.6:1.5::3 x
- find fourth proportinal of 3/2, 7/3, 13/4kg
- Find the fourth proportional for: 1/3,2/5,6
- Ajit and kunal paid 5/7 and 2/7 of total cost of a book of comics.If the book cost ₹84,how much did each of them spend?
- A car covers a certain distance in 4 hours if it is travelling at a speed of 60km/hr . Howmuch time would it have taken if it were travelling 20km/hr faster ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number