What is tuberculosis
Asked by ektaanandani91925 | 9th Aug, 2019, 05:06: PM
Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by bacteria (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) that most often affect the lungs. TB is spread from person to person through the air.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Aug, 2019, 07:49: PM
- tiger is a ______ because it eats only meat
- why fish have gills
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number