what is transcolation?

Asked by Ponrajan Himashree | 10th Jul, 2013, 08:10: PM

Expert Answer:

The transport of food from leaves to other parts of the plant is called translocation.

Answered by  | 11th Jul, 2013, 10:21: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.