WHAT IS TRACHEA ?
Asked by deepankerdas14 | 8th Nov, 2014, 01:11: PM
Trachea is essentially an air-conducting tube (windpipe) that connects larynx to the rest of our respiratory system. It is an integral part of the body’s airway and has the vital function of providing air flow to and from the lungs for respiration.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Nov, 2014, 10:24: PM
- Is Lactic acid and ethyl alcohol same?
- in the absence of oxygen and glucose breakdown into
- Why is mitochondria called the powerhouse of the cell ?
- What is respiration
- If I was running after many days my leg was started paining then I was go to doctor doctor says that nothing happened to you after sometime you will feel better explained that
- What are pancreatic juices
- what is respiration?
- name the processes by which energy isreleasing from the digested food ?
- Name at least two of organisms that switch to anaerobic respiration at times
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number