What is the value of:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
To find the cube root of 27, we need to know what number when multiplied by it-self 2 times gives the answer 27.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Evaluate: i. √−2744 3 ÷ √0.008 3
- find the cube root of the following by finding the unit and the 10 digit
- cube root of 11236
- Find the cube root of - 5832
- what is cube root of 75616 with prime factorization method
- Cube root of 7532 step-by-step please answer it.
- Divide 259875 by smallest number so that the quotient is a perfect cube. Also find the cube root of no.so obtained
- What is the cube root of -4096?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number