what is the valency of Ferrous and Ferric?
Asked by | 26th Feb, 2008, 12:55: PM
The valency of Ferrous is +2 and ferric is +3
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:46: PM
- Acidic radical & basic radical
- Magnesium sulphate crystals are commonly called as_ a) gypsum salt b) Epsom salt c) green vitriol d) alum
- I want atomic mass of first 20 elements.
- what is valency
- MAM Is there an easy way to identify or learn the valencies of ions? Also how to learn atomicity? Is there any table of all the valencies ,symbols of elements and atomicity ,together
- List of all mono atomic and diatomic and tetratomic and poly atomic elements
- CAN YOU DESCRIBE ABOUT RADICALS
- glucose chemical formula
- differentitate 1) symbols and formulae 2)cations and anions
- give reason 1) metals form cations 2) the symbols of some elemens have two letters.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number