What is the use of galvanometer?
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 18th May, 2014, 02:00: PM
A galvanometer is a device used to detect small current flowing in an electric circuit.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 19th May, 2014, 08:55: AM
- This is the question from class 10 light chapter asked in our state model paper
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number