what is the term used for subcellular structures having characteristic forms and functions ?
Asked by harshmandlik | 31st Jul, 2014, 11:02: PM
An organelle is a subcellular structure that has a specific function.
The activities of cells depends on the activities of subcellular structures within the cell (subcellular structures include organelles, the plasma membrane).
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Aug, 2014, 07:59: AM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number