What is the state of ethene ? solid ,liquid or gas
food repening and polythene bags .
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Oct, 2017, 05:58: PM
Ethene is in gas phase at room temperature.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 5th Oct, 2017, 09:49: AM
- lewis dot structure and explanation of H2SO4 and CO
- Show me the electron dot structure of CH2(Methylene).Also show the bonding.(2 or 3 marks)
- What are carbon compounds?
- mam/sir, I made one formula to find the number of covalent bonds between the hydrocarbon so please will you tell me that it really works or not
- What is the importance of homologous series
- write the names of first two members of homologous series Alkenes?
- Explain Carbon Atomic structure
- What are aromatic hydrocarbons?
- What are alkanes? Name an alkane which has three carbon atoms.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number