what is the simpla way of finding square root
Asked by shamalmoghekar | 20th Aug, 2020, 10:02: AM
The simple method of finding the square root of the given number is Prime Factorisation Method.
144 = 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 20th Aug, 2020, 11:48: AM
- 1789.29 find square root
- Find the square root by prime factorization - 9025
- find the square root of number 1764 by primary factorisation method
- Find the square root by the method of prime factorization of 9604.
- please help me to solve
- square root of 10.58
- find the square root of 18662400. find the square root of 641.8464 up to 3 decimal places.
- Square root long division method
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number