What is the significance of flattened structure of leaf
Asked by B P | 16th Sep, 2016, 09:36: PM
Leafs have a flat surface to absorb maximum sunlight. Their larger surface area helps in absorption of light and thin nature minimizes the diffusion process for gaseous exchange.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2016, 10:07: AM
- which bacteria synthesise its own food
- what is plastids
- difference between alive not alive
- what is nutrition?
- what is the role of magnesium in chlorohyll
- (i) Write a balanced chemical equation for process of photosynthesis. (ii)When do desert plants take up carbon dioxide and perform photosynthesis?
- are green plants are only known as autotrophs
- Define Parallel venation
- what is nutrition
- nutrition in organism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number