What is the role of water vapor in the working of water cycle?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Apr, 2014, 12:35: PM
Water vapor present in air rises high in the sky along with hot air, gets cooled, condenses to form clouds and then brings rain on the earth.
Answered by | 25th Apr, 2014, 02:35: PM
- what is the use of nitrogen
- what is air
- What is atmosphere?
- Isthe air a compound or a mixture?
- What is always present in the air?
- Name the component of air present in a small amount but plays an important role.
- What is the source of oxygen gas in air?
- What are the major sources of water vapor in air?
- Which component of air does not burn itself but allow other things to burn in it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number