What is the role of stomata in the process of nutrition in plants????
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 03:20: PM
The stomata allow for the exchange of gases between a plant's leaf tissue and the surrounding air.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:37: PM
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
- what is the product of photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number