WHAT IS THE ROLE OF FOLLOWING TROPIC MOVEMENTS IN PLANT.
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 02:06: PM
Chemotropism: Helps in the growth of the pollen tube inside the carpel.
Phototropism: Helps in trapping Sun's energy which is useful for germination of seeds, blossoming of flowers and manufacture of food.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:51: PM
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
- Give three examples of chemotropism.
- Why does shoot bend upward and root bend downward when a potted plant kept in horizontal position
- EXPLAIN WITH FULL DETAIL ABOUT ALL PLANTS HORMONE?
- What is nastic movement?
- What is plant hormones
- Name the plant hormone which induces photoperiodism.Explain its role.
- What are tendrils? Plz ans me And how do they help in climbing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number