What is the role of caecum in the digestion of ruminants?
Asked by amu_bgr | 23rd Jun, 2019, 11:47: AM
Ruminants have a large sac like structure present between small and large intenstine called caecum where the food containing cellulose by action of bacteria which produces enzyme called cellulase.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Jun, 2019, 07:23: PM
- what is Ruminents
- what is entiered digestion
- what is nutritionlization
- what is rumen
- How animals like cow digest the grass?
- write the various compartments of human digestive system
- name two herbivirous animal
- What is a parasite? Answer for class 7th
- if we will apply a digestive system of a grass eating animal in a human body,then can we survive?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number