what is the resistance offered to the nut
Asked by suneelmsc | 14th Jul, 2020, 11:13: PM
E = 0.5 N
Effort arm = distance between the fulcrum and the effort = 2+ 18 = 20 cm
Load = Resistance offered by the nut =?
Load arm = 2 cm
We know, the principle of lever,
Effort x Effort arm = Load x load arm
0.5 N x 20 cm = L x 2
Thus, the resistance offered by the nut will be 5 N
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Jul, 2020, 07:46: PM
- name six simple machines
- what is MA
- what is principal of a machine
- What is Machine
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered by nut
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number