What is the relative humidity on a day, when partial pressure of water vapour is 0.012 X Pa and temperature is 12 degree celsius? The vapour pressure of water at this temperature is 0.016 x Pa
Please explain the aswer as well.
Asked by mamalinanda1998 | 15th May, 2016, 04:33: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 16th May, 2016, 11:55: AM
- what is thermodynamics
- On what factors does the amount of heat flowing through a body depend? Obtain the expression for the heat conducted.
- Mayer's formula
- State the first law of thermodynamics.
- State the zeroth law of thermodynamics.
- What thermodynamic variable is defined by (a) Zeroth Law? (b) First Law?
- (a) Does the first law of thermodynamics violate the law of conservation of energy? (b) Write the limitations of the first law of thermodynamics.
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Boiling process :
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Isothermal process.
- Derive a relation between the two specific heats of a gas on the basis of the first law of thermodynamics.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number