What is the relation between the number of elements present in each period and the number of atomic orbitals?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Jun, 2016, 12:59: PM
The number of elements in each period is twice the number of atomic orbitals available in the energy level.
Answered by | 27th Jun, 2016, 02:59: PM
- GIVE THE GENERAL ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION OF s, p, d AND f ORBITALS.
- What is responsible for the conductivity of metal ? A) Delocalized electrons B) number of atoms C) atomic kernel d) ions
- explain s,p,d,f block elements
- How can we find the electronic configuration of gadolinium ?
- What are aerogens?
- Name two metals which have very low melting points?
- What are metalloids?
- Differentiate between s and p block elements.
- Why do we call the d block elements as transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number