what is the reason behing taking downstream as x+y and upstream as x-y?? please give me the reason clearly expert!
Asked by my3shyll | 9th May, 2016, 10:14: PM
Answered by Vimala | 10th May, 2016, 09:54: AM
- A and B together can do a piece of work in n days while B alone can finish in it m days.work done by A in 1 days is
- 4/x + 3y = 14 3/x - 4y =23
- a/b + b/y = c. And. b/x + a/y = 1/c find x and y chapter:3 class 10 maths
- 8 men and 12 boys can finish a piece of work in 10 days, while 6 men and 8 boys can finish it in 14 days. Find the time taken by one man alone and that by one boy alone to finish the work.
- the sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 8. if 3 is added to both it's numerator as well the denominator the
- ritu can row downstream 30 km in 3 hours and upstream 5 km in 3 hours. find her speed of rowing in still water and the speed of the current
- Find the sum of all three -digits natural numbers which are divisible by 13.
- Sir lease explain me how to solve the problems of upstream and downstream
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number