What is the reason behind tooth decay?
Asked by pdcavita | 2nd Dec, 2017, 10:08: AM
Various reasons for tooth decay are:
1. Poor oral hygiene practice like not brushin teeth regularly or properly.
2. Foods rich in sugar, high carbohydrates, acids lead to tooth decay
3. presence of low fluoride in drinking water causes tooth decay
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 11:58: AM
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
- can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Our body is made up of cells or atoms ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number