What is the reaction between red lead and hcl?
Asked by Urvashi2630 | 21st Feb, 2020, 01:39: PM
Red lead is Pb3O4.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Feb, 2020, 02:41: PM
- What is aquaregia ??🤔🤔🤔
- Most important questions chemistry HCl -- question number 8 Unable to send photo due to some error.
- Can I get all the possible questions with answers from chemistry when the question comes like "name the gas evolved when the following mixtures are heated" For example: In calcium hydroxide and ammonium chloride the gas evolved is ammonia.
- Outline the steps required to convert hydrogen chloride to anhydrous FeCl3. Write the equation for the reaction which takes place.
- chemical eqn of preparing hydrogen
- Explain why HCl gas dissolved in toluene does.not conduct electricity while HCl gas dissolved in water conducts electricity
- a gas which turn acidified potassium dichromate solution green
- Acid which gives a white curdy precipitate on mixing with reagent containing nitrate ion
- Explain why dilute hcl can't be concentrated beyond 22.2%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number