What is the property of a muscle? What are the different types of muscles?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Muscles can contract and relax. They, thus, help in the movements of the body.
Types of muscles:
(a) Striated muscles (Voluntary muscles): These are under the control of the will of an individual.
(b) Unstriated muscles (Involuntary muscles): These are not under the direct control one's will.
(c) Cardiac muscles: They are involuntary and found only in the heart.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Name the tissue that forms the inner lining of your mouth
- Name the kinds of cells found in the following places: 1.surface of the human skin 2.salivary gland 3.brain 4.inner lining of the wind pipe
- Please provide the answers.
- Give at least 5 differences btw cartilage ,ligament
- Of which tissue is the dermis composed of?
- differintiate between medullated and non medullated fibres
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number