What is the process of taking in oxygen during respiration ?
Asked by jhilmilsoma | 2nd Aug, 2015, 11:23: AM
The process of taking in air (oxygen) inside the lungs during respiration is called inhalation.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Aug, 2015, 01:01: PM
- Why do we feel hungry after a physical exercise
- Why do we feel hungry after a physical activity
- Why should we always breathe through the nose and through mouth?
- What is breathing
- how can you different between inhalation and exhalation
- What is breathing?
- Explain the terms inhalation and exhalation.
- Define breathing rate.
- Why is it so that after holding our breath for sometime, we tend to breathe heavily?
- Is the breathing rate normal during rest?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number