what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
Asked by saasha.joshua | 21st Oct, 2018, 03:06: PM
The primary characteristic on which the first division of organisms is made is the nature of the cell - prokaryotic or eukaryotic cell.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Oct, 2018, 12:11: AM
- Meaning of primitive
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number