WHAT IS THE pH VALUE OF ACIDS
Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 12:37: PM
Less than 7 pH is acid.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:31: PM
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
- which acid is called king of chemicals?
- What is acid daily?
- A gas formed when NaCl is reacted with conc sulphuric acid turns moist blue litmus red. Answer the following questions a. what is the nature of the gas? b. what is the name and formula of the gas? c. what will happen when a dry blue litmus paper is exposed to dry gas?
- Please solve the following question :
- sir, what is carols acid and marshalls acid. please explain brief
- Why does one need a aqueous medium for acidity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number