What is the number of non-negative integer solutions of the equation px+qy+rzm, if p, q, r are constants and the maximum possible value of x is a, max. possible value of y is b, and max. possible value of z is c?
Asked by Aditya Great | 19th Mar, 2015, 09:05: PM
The number of non-negative integral solutions of the equation
px + qy + rz = m is equivalent to coefficient of xm in the expansion of
Answered by satyajit samal | 23rd Mar, 2015, 11:19: AM
- How many words can be formed by taking 4 letters at a time out of the letters of the words MATHEMATICS?
- Find the no. Of arrangements of the letters of the word Delhi if e always comes before i.
- From a group of 15 cricket players, a team of 11 players is to be chosen. In how many ways can this be done?
- In how many ways can 5 girls and 3 boys be seated in a row so that no two boys are together?
- In how many ways can 9 persons sit around a table so that all shall not have the same neighbours in any two arrangements?
- How many triangles can be obtained by joining 12 points, five of which are collinear?
- A student has to answer 10 questions, choosing at least 4 from each of part A and part B. If there are 6 questions in Part A and in part B, in how many ways can the student choose 10 questions?
- If 8 parallel lines in a plane are intersected by a family of 10 parallel lines. Find the number of parallelograms formed?
- From a class of 25 students, 10 are to be chosen for an excursion party there are 3 students who decide that either all of them will join or none of them will join. In how many ways can they be chosen? Now a day's teenager's behavior is highly influenced under peer pressure without considering its pros and cons. Do you think that teachers' suggestion plays an important role in development of students' life?
- In an examination a question paper consists of 12 question divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part II, containing 5 and 7 questions respectively. A student is required to attempt 8 question in all, selecting at least 3 form each part. In how many ways can a student select the questions 2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number