What is the need of artificial-sweetening agents?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jun, 2016, 10:52: AM
Artificial sweetening agents are useful to diabetic person and to people who need to control intake of calories.
Answered by | 22nd Jun, 2016, 12:52: PM
- What is Saponification process?
- What are non-ionic detergents?
- What are cationic detergents? Which cationic detergent is used in hair conditioner?
- What causes hardness of water? Why soap fails to work in hard water?
- Why are chemicals added to food?
- Give an example of artificial sweetening agent?
- What are food preservatives? Give example.
- How are synthetic detergents classified?
- Why are cleansing agents such as detergents preferred over soap?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number