What is the nature of the image formed at the retina of the eye?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Jul, 2017, 03:12: PM
The image is real, inverted and diminished.
Answered by | 21st Jul, 2017, 05:12: PM
- Is the distance between lens and retina of the eye always remains the same?
- Is focal length of eye lens fixed?
- What is accomdation of eye
- Why 'u' in myopia is considered as infinity
- NAME THE EYE WHICH IS RISPONSIBLE FOR POWER OF ACCOMUDATION
- What would be the image distance in a myopic eye, if an object is kept at I) 25 cm from eye II) infinity
- Which part in the eye provides most of the refraction of the light entering the eye?
- How do ciliary muscles affect the functioning of eye?
- How do we see moving pictures on a cinema screen?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number