What is the nature of chemical equilibrium?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Apr, 2015, 02:44: PM
Chemical equilibrium is dynamic in nature, which means that both the forward and the backward reactions continue to take place even after establishment of equilibrium but with the same speed.
Answered by | 24th Apr, 2015, 04:44: PM
- Explain relationships b/w equilibrium constant K, reaction quotient Q and Gibbs energy G.
- For a reaction, A + B → 2C 2 moles of A and 3 moles of B are allowed to react. If equilibrium constant is 4 at 400° C, then the mole of C at equilibrium is
- Answer with explanation....Thanks
- Pls answer the following
- What do you mean by equilibrium state?
- A crystal of common salt of given mass is kept in aqueous solution. After 12 hours, its mass remains the same. Is the crystal in equilibrium with the solution?
- Give three examples of physical equilibria.
- Chemical equilibrium is dynamic in nature. Explain.
- State and explain the law of mass action.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number