WHAT IS THE NAME GIVEN TO THE CAPILARRIES INSIDE LIVER?
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 06:41: PM
Capillaries in the liver are called bile capillaries. They look almost like coiled snakes, making many loops back and forth in the liver tissue to allow ample time to filter harmful materials in the body.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:56: PM
- what is the mastification
- In what the mucus hepls
- mam, please answer my question How does digestion of rice pulses and butter occur in different age groups? Explain with help of graph? (and) Explain the digestion of rice, pulses and butter in various parts of alimentary canal. Write all the enzymes that are involved in the digestion process.
- SIR WHY CAN CHWEING GUM NOT BE DIGESTED IN OUR STOMACH
- What is the role of hck on our stomach
- What are dental caries
- What are the adverse effects of dental caries?
- Name the enzyme that is release form two sites and also mention their sites and function.
- Write the role of small intestine in the process of digestive system.
- what is the basic function of pharynx?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number