What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
Asked by saijadhav38.7spicertl | 14th Jun, 2020, 01:02: PM
It is repetitive motion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Jun, 2020, 02:22: PM
- A body moving with a velocity of 10 ms-1 increases its velocity to 20 ms-1 in 2 s. Then the rate of change in velocity is
- what is accerlation
- a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- explain the simple pendulem
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number