what is the meaning of "the unit should be reproducible" ?
Asked by arka200319709 | 28th Mar, 2017, 12:52: PM
- There are many ways in which a physical quantity may be expressed.
- The system of units was introduced to keep the expression of physical units uniform or less deviated.
- These units are set in such a way that they remain reproducible so that they get easily converted.
- Conversion (reproducibility) of units helps in maintaining the uniformity of the units for a concerned measurement or calculation.
- This is the meaning and the reason why units should be reproducible.eg. 1Kg = 1000 g = 100000 mg.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 28th Mar, 2017, 03:57: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number