what is the meaning of morphology,anatomy,physilogy n cytology
Asked by Anju Sharma | 5th Jul, 2014, 01:43: PM
Morphology is a branch of biology dealing with the study of specific structural features and the structure of an organism.
Anatomy is the study of structure of animals and its parts. For example human anatomy is the study of the human body parts and their internal structures.
Physiology deals with the study of the functions of the living organisms.For example, human physiology.
Study of the cells, their structure and function is termed cytology.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 6th Jul, 2014, 05:56: PM
- glomus belongs to??
- what are zygospores? what is the fruiting body of basidiomycetes known as?
- fungi show external fertilization it means outside the body
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
- Write the name of fungi which is used extensively in genetic work.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number