what is the meaning of following words?
asymoptomatic,still births,ectopic pregancies
Asked by revatijoshi09 | 14th Jul, 2017, 06:44: PM
Asymptomatic is a state of disease in which the person is affected by the pathogen and has infection but not showing any desired symptoms.
A stillbirth is a baby born dead after 24 completed weeks of pregnancy. If the baby dies before 24 completed weeks, it's known as a miscarriage.
If the fertilized egg implants in the fallopian tube or somewhere else in the abdomen (may be outside the uterus), then it is called ectopic pregnancy.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jul, 2017, 11:06: AM
- concieve means
- How is GIFT different from IUI?
- Please have a detailed difference between the ZIFT and GIFT technique with rhe help of DIAGRAMMATIC representation
- What is meant by artificial insemination?
- Expand ZIFT and RTI.
- Within what age group are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) reported to be very high? Mention three practices to avoid them.
- Expand the following: (i) ART (ii) GIFT (iii) ICSI (iv) RTI (v) lUI
- In GIFT, gametes are transferred to the fallopian tube. Can gametes be transferred to the uterus to achieve the same result? Explain.
- Write a note on chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
- Briefly explain IVF and ET. What are the conditions in which these methods are advised?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number