what is the meaning of equipment
Asked by gspublicschool | 27th Apr, 2020, 11:23: AM
Equipment means a set of neccesary tools like gagets or electrical tools, for a particular purpose or experiment.
Answered by Ramandeep | 27th Apr, 2020, 11:39: AM
- what is meant by nucleon??
- How are scientist observe the atoms in an element?
- What are the observation of α-particle scattering experiment?
- What are α-particles?
- Why did Rutherford select a thin sheet of gold foil for his experiment?
- Where does the most of the mass of an atom reside? Which particles contribute to most of the mass of an atom?
- One of the observations during α-particle scattering is that most of the fast moving α-particles passed straight through the gold foil non-deviated. What does this observation explain?
- During Rutherford's experiment, a very small fraction of alpha-particles were deflected by 180o, what does this prove?
- In Rutherford's experiment, alpha-particles got deflected through various angles in different proportions. How is this observation made?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number